Location: 831 6th Street, New Westminster, BC
Start: July 1, 2022
Completion: July 1, 2024
Budget: $34,000,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Aboriginal Land Trust Society (Lu’ma NHS & Swahili VIA)
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1098 Inc.
- Architect: RLA Architects Inc.
Contact: Hugh Forster (Principal) Forster Development Holdco North Vancouver, BC Phone: 604-728-7771 | Email: [email protected]
• 96-unit residential housing project.
• Single storey below grade parking and 6 stories above grade of housing units.
• Amenity space on level 1 with kitchen and lounge. Tenant laundry on each floor.
• Large outdoor amenity landscape area with patios and lawn area
- Adam Van Grootheest (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Greg Voute (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- Andrew Jones, Development Manager (Aboriginal Land Trust (Lu’ma Development Management Ltd.))