Location: Clement's Green, UBC, Vancouver, BC
Start: May 9, 2005
Completion: July 14, 2006
Budget: $13,500,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Description of Project:
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk.
- 4 storey wood frame building constructed on an underground concrete parkade.
- 1 building consisting of 55 units totalling 74,342 sq.ft.
- Project to be completed at $136.00 per sq.ft.
- Hardiplank, shingles, and masonry cladding.
- Asphalt shingle roof.
- REAP Silver Certified.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Jason Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)