Location: Duncan, BC
Start: Spring 2007
Completion: Summer 2008
Budget: $23,500,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: Coronation Properties
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors
- Architect: Norman S. Jones Architectural Corporation
- Funding Partner: Vancouver Island Health Authority
Contact: Norman Jones (Architect) Norman S. Jones Architectural Corporation 201-675 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC, V6B 1N2 Phone: 604-689-5888 | Fax: 604-689-4032
Description of Project:
- Vanmar Constructors 1023 Inc is the design-assist contractor.
- 210 unit 6 Building 150,000 sf Seniors Campus of Care.
- VanMar was involved in the initial RFP and preconstruction of the project offering services like; conceptual estimating, scheduling, design meetings, cost saving ideas, etc.
- Seniors Housing facilities include a commercial kitchen and common areas / lounge rooms for use by the residents.
- The Meadows – 50 Independent Living Units.
- The Arbours – 160 Complex Care Units.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Mike Van Hemert (VanMar)
- Brad Bunt (VanMar)
- Norman Jones, Architect (Norman S. Jones Architectural Corporation)
- Vesna Molby (Norman S. Jones Architectural Corporation)