Location: Lot 48 Wesbrook Village, UBC, Vancouver, BC
Start: October 8, 2007
Completion: August 25, 2009
Budget: $40,020,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Contact: Hanson Ng UBC Properties Trust Suite 101, 555 Great Northern Way, Vancouver, BC Phone: 604-731-3103 | Fax: 604-731-2130
Description of Project:
- VanMar was selected as Construction Manager-at-Risk
- 3-storey wood frame building constructed on commercial concrete 2-storey building below with a 3-storey concrete restaurant/office building beside, all constructed on top of underground concrete parkade
- 2 buildings consisting of 77 residential units (79,238 sq.ft.) and 47,400 sq.ft. of commercial space, total of 126,638 sq.ft.
- Hardiplank, shingles, stucco, brick and granite cladding
- Asphalt shingle roof and SBS flat roofing
- REAP Gold Certified
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Jason Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- Hanson Ng (UBC Properties Trust)