Location: Vancouver, BC
Start: October 22, 2003
Completion: August 23, 2004
Budget: $2,520,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: Vanmar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Description of Project:
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as the design-assist General Contractor.
- 3 storey wood frame building with an underground parkade.
- 10 units each with option of division into 10 secondary suites below totalling 21,478 sq.ft.
- Hardiplank and masonry cladding.
- Asphalt shingle roof.
- REAP Certified.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Jason Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- David Roche (UBC Properties Trust)