Location: 12 Keenleyside, Vancouver, BC
Start: September 4, 2006
Completion: April 16, 2008
Budget: $15,750,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Description of Project:
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk.
- 4 storey wood frame building constructed on an underground concrete parkade.
- 1 building consisting of 72 units totalling 87,235 sq.ft.
- Project to be completed at $165.00 per sq.ft.
- Hardiplank, shingles, and granite cladding.
- Asphalt shingle roof and SBS flat roofing.
- REAP Bronze Certified.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Jason Letkeman (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)