Location: Kelowna, BC
Start: June 1, 2015
Completion: November 4, 2016
Budget: $13,438,256Principles Involved:
- Owner: Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society
- Design Build Contractor: VanMar Constructors Inc.
- Architect: Patrick McCusker Architecture Inc.
Contact: Cam Martin (Administration Team Leader) Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society 667 West 17th Avenue, Kelowna, BC Phone: 250-763-4905 | Email: [email protected]
Description of Project:
- An 86 unit affordable rental apartment project located in Kelowna’s Central Green Development.
- 4 levels of wood frame on a concrete underground parkade.
- 8 studios, 4 H/C accessible units, 34 one bedroom units, 32 two bedroom units, and 8 three bedroom units.
- Project has achieved LEED Silver Certification
- Community courtyard featuring a kids play area and green roof.
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Bob Fawdry (VanMar)
- Cam Martin, Administration Team Leader (Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society)
- Patrick McCusker (Patrick McCusker Architecture Inc.)