Location: 3385 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC
Start: July 2, 2008
Completion: July 23, 2009
Budget: $7,650,000Principles Involved:
- Building Owner: UBC Properties Trust
- Contractor: VanMar Constructors Ltd.
- Architect: Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.
Contact: Michelle Paquet UBC Properties Trust 555 Great Northern Way, Suite 101, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1E2 Phone: 604-731-3103 | Fax: 604-731-2130
- VanMar Constructors Inc. was selected as Construction Manager at Risk.
- 1 storey commercial concrete SOG with a 3 storey wood frame building on top.
- 1 building consisting of 81 residential units (27,270 sq.ft.) and 11,214 sq.ft. of commercial space totalling 38,484 sq.ft.
- Hardiplank, shingles, wood siding, and granite cladding.
- Asphalt shingle roof and SBS flat roofing.
- REAP Silver Certified.
- Art Van Maren (VanMar)
- Robert Horvath (VanMar)
- Greg Voute (Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc.)
- Dixon Mak (RLA Architects Inc.)
- Michelle Paquet (UBC Properties Trust)