Location: 7682 Grand Street, Mission, BC
Start: October 1, 2019
Completion: April 30, 2021
Budget: $18,741,088Principles Involved:
- Owner: Mission Association for Seniors Housing and the District of Mission
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1070 Inc.
- Architect: CHPA Architects
Contact: Tricia Schweers (Mission Association for Seniors Housing) Executive Director 7380 Hurd Street, Mission, BC, V2V 3H5 Email: [email protected]
- 6 story building. One level of suspended slab concrete, and 5 stories of wood frame above.
- Level 2-6 contain 74 apartment units (combination of studio, 1 bed and 2 bed).
- Shared outdoor and indoor amenity space on level 2.
- Main floor is a seniors center with a commercial kitchen, dining/community space, billiards room, and mulit-purpose rooms.
- Shared parking lot with the Mission Leisure Center
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mark Meerstra (VanMar)
- Tricia Schweers, Mission Association for Seniors Housing (Executive Director)
- Justin Dyck, Partner (Craven Huston Powers Architect)
- Maureen Sinclair, Director of Parks, Recreation and Culture (District of Mission)
- Sheila McLaughlin (Terra Housing Consultants)