Location: 285 Nanaimo Ave W, PENTICTON, BC
Start: April 1, 2018
Completion: July 31, 2019
Budget: $10,496,478Principles Involved:
- Owner: Catalyst Community Developments Society
- Design Building General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1084 Inc
- Architect: VIA Architect
Contact: Robin Petri (Vice President, Development) Catalyst Community Developments Society 90-425 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3 Phone: 604-312-5835 | Email: [email protected]
Description of Project:
- 56 unit affordable rental project.
- 4 Levels of wood frame on an above ground parkade.
- 5 Accessible units and 7 adaptable units
- Units consist of studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units.
- Large Amenity Patio on L2 including trees and lawn area
- Winner of OHAE 2020 – Public/Private Partnerships
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Robin Petri, Vice President, Development (Catalyst Community Developments Society)
- Peg MacDonald, Architect (VIA Architecture)
- Natasha van den Berg, Architect (VIA Architecture)