Location: 267 Orwell St. , North Vancouver, BC
Start: February 1, 2022
Completion: November 30, 2023
Budget: $29,000,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Sanford Affordable Housing Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1088 Inc.
- Architect: McFarlane Biggar Architects and Designers Inc.
Contact: Kelly Lin (Senior Development Manager) Terra Social Purpose Real Estate 2750 Rupert Street, Vancouver, BC, V5M 3T7 Phone: 778-968-8416
Description of Project:
- 90 unit affordable rental project. 6 Levels of wood frame on 1 level of underground parkade.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units for moderate and low-income individuals and families.
- Outdoor amenity spaces including play areas and community gardens.
- Brent Reimer (VanMar)
- Daniel Bjornson (VanMar)
- Jordan Van Drimmelen (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mike Denbok (VanMar)
- Grant Prestedge (OMB Architects)
- Kelly Lin, Senior Development Manager (Terra Social Purpose Real Estate)