Location: 3920 198 Street, Langley, BC
Start: Winter 2018
Completion: Summer 2019
Budget: $15,579,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Canbrit Developements
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1071 Inc
- Architect: NSDA Architects
Contact: Scott Thorburn (Development Manager) Canbrit Developments Ltd. 34 E 18th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5V 1C9 Phone: 604-790-2432 | Email: [email protected]
· 72 unit dementia specific care facility.
· Secure, private, seven-acre property surrounded by mature trees, backing onto Anderson Creek.
· 3 separate duplex buildings, 6 total homes, each with 12 beds.
· Each home has a servery, and their own bathing and laundry facilities
· Community building with commercial kitchen, and amenities for residents, including a general store, post office, hair salon and workshop.
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mark Meerstra (VanMar)
- Scott Thorburn, Development Manager (Canbrit Developments Ltd.)
- Brian Dust (Neale Staniszkis Doll Adams Architects)
- Eitaro Hirota, Associate (NSDA Architects)