Location: 7392 16th Ave, Burnaby , BC
Start: November 25, 2022
Completion: December 20, 2024
Budget: $54,500,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: Catalyst Community Development Society
- Design Building General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1103 Inc.
- Architect: Integra Architecture Inc.
Contact: Robin Petri (Vice President, Development) Catalyst Community Developments Society 90-425 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3 Phone: 604-312-5835 | Email: [email protected]
- 203-unit affordable rental project. 6 Levels of wood frame on 1 level of underground parking for CRU visitors and 1 Level residential parking.
- Studio,1, 2, and 3-bedroom Units.
- 41 Adaptable Units
- Outdoor amenity spaces including patio areas and gardens.
- Indoor amenity with kitchen and seating and dining area.
- Drew McAllister (VanMar)
- Brandon Banks (VanMar)
- Stuart Butcher (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Shawn Vandergaag (VanMar)
- Robin Petri, Vice President, Development (Catalyst Community Developments Society)
- Shamus Sachs (Integra Architects)