Location: 21201 56 Avenue, Langley, BC
Start: July 4, 2022
Completion: April 30, 2024
Budget: $27,594,000Principles Involved:
- Owner: CLA Housing Society
- Architect: Keystone Architecture & Planning Ltd.
- General Contractor : VanMar Constructors 1080 Inc.
Contact: Peter Fassbender (President) CLA Housing Society 21277 – 56th Ave, Langley, BC, V2Y 1M3 Phone: 604-816-9720 | Email: [email protected]
• 98-unit residential housing project.
• Single storey below grade parking and 5 stories above grade of housing units.
• Amenity space on level 1 with kitchen and lounge. Tenant laundry on each floor.
• Large outdoor amenity space with patios and lawn area.
- Lance McHenry (VanMar)
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mark Meerstra (VanMar)
- Casey Clerkson, Principal, Owner Representative (CPA Development Consultants)
- Peter Fassbender, President (CLA Housing Society)
- Heather Greene, Architect (Keystone Architecture)
- Lukas Wykpis, Architect (Keystone Architecture)