Location: 755 Old Hope-Princeton Highway, Hope, BC
Start: December 1, 2019
Completion: June 30, 2021
Budget: $14,679,484Principles Involved:
- Owner: Mamale’awt Qweesome Housing Society
- General Contractor: VanMar Constructors 1091 Inc.
- Architect: CHPA Architects
Contact: Janice Silver (CEO) Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing Society 137-34110 Lougheed Highway, Mission, BC, V2V 6N9 Phone: 604-820-3324 | Email: [email protected]
- Four story building apartment building and 2 townhome buildings each with 4 townhome units.
- Apartment building is 4 stories of wood frame on a slab on grade.
- 37 apartment units (combination of 1-2 bedroom units)
- There are four 3-bed and four 4-bed townhomes.
- Apartment building has a common amenity space on the main floor, and ample outdoor amenity space.
- Jeff Marin (VanMar)
- Cody Voorhorst (VanMar)
- Mark Meerstra (VanMar)
- Justin Dyck, Partner (CHP Architects )
- Janice Silver, CEO (Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing Society)